Hi! I'm looking to transfer my lease starting January 1st through August 30th.
Buy the furniture and equipment upfront and pay $950/month rent with one month deposit with a renewal option on the lease. the detailed list of all the furniture and household equipment besides the landlord's would be provided upon request.
Another option would be to pay 1150/month rent with one month deposit and a renewal option on the lease with terms to be negotiated
Perfect for a young professional!
Below are the apartment features:
- Spacious 1 bedroom with 2 closets
- Entirely hardwood and tile floors
-Furnished Kitchen with oven, stove, dishwasher and fridge
- A/C included
- Laundry (Washer and Dryer) available on site
- Prime location in Shadyside 5 min from Walnut Street, close to Shadyside shops and restaurants
- Close to Negley and Ellsworth (CMU Shuttle/escort route (Pitt line 2 blocks away) , with bus lines allowing easy access to CMU, Pitt, Squirrel hill and Downtown Pittsburgh)
- Quick walk to Giant Eagle, Whole foods, Rite Aid, Walgreens and easy access to Trader Joe's and Target (5min with bus)
- Dry Cleaning and Convenience store across the street
- Quiet location ideal for graduate students or young professionals
- Utilities included except electric
- Furniture and other household equipment (included kitchenware, brand new linen, cleaning equipment and supplies..)
- Pets allowed
You just need your clothes . . .
Interested? Just email-me. I'll give you all the additional information and you can schedule a visit. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did. . .