^^^^^^ IS THERE SOMEONE EXTRA SPECIAL THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO "GIFT" IN A UNIQUE WAY THIS HOLIDAY? ^^^^^^
I have a strong graphic arts background and can make up a beautiful gift certificate for you to give a get-a-way holiday gift to remember....call me today!
IF THERE IS A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY; OR JUST A WEEKEND OF FUN & ROMANCE ~ THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!
Read the GUEST REVIEWS ON THE ADKBYOWNER website; then come see for yourself ~ you'll be glad that you did.
CHECK OUT OUR LISTING ON: www.adkbyowner.com -- LISTING #VR7667 ALL RATES & AVAILABLE DATES ARE LISTED THERE.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ check out our great three night price on our fall foliage special listed on the adkbyowner website ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ADDTIONAL IMAGES, BLOG & DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE AT: ~~~~~~ www.beauoverlookcottage.com ~~~~~~
CHECK OUT THE BEST OF FALL & WINTER HOLIDAY FUN FROM THE BEST OF BOTH SIDES OF LAKE CHAMPLAIN ~ Take a look at a map & you will start to understand what we would like you to know before you book you next winter holiday. Willsboro N.Y. is just about opposite the city of Burlington, VT on a map of the Lake Champlain region. You can take in the skiing at Whiteface or a variety of ski resorts in Vermont ~ all from one plush & scenic spot.
*** IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GREAT LOGISTICS OF WILLSBORO ~ one trip here & your will see why this is the best bargain in the Champlain Valley! ***
THE CHARLOTTE ~ ESSEX FERRY is just a few scenic miles down the road from Beau Overlook Cottage on Rte. 22.
Rte. 22 -- which is a CYCLISTS FAVORITE in VERMONT & N.Y.,runs right through Willsboro.
Many take the ferry back & forth from one side to the other, to enjoy a full day of biking on both sides of the lake.
Once you are in Vermont, you may consider to visit the SHELBURNE MUSEUM (world renowned folk art collection museum) & VERMONT TEDDY BEAR FACTORY are both just a short trip up Rte. 7!
OR, keep right on going up Rte. 7 & spend the day in BURLINGTON VERMONT on CHURCH STREET (shopping and trying some of the best area dining). Or take in the MARITIME MUSEUM in Vergennes VT, before heading back to this cozy nest ~ high on the banks of the scenic Boquet River
***** WHY SETTLE FOR A TRIP TO VERMONT, WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE BEST OF BOTH SIDES OF THE LAKE? *****
Water, water everywhere.....The BOQUET RIVER, LONG POND, WILLSBORO BAY AND LAKE CHAMPLAIN -- TAKE YOUR CHOICE!
Visit a different one everyday to see where the fish are biting best!
This area was selected by ROD & REEL MAGAZINE as one of the BEST 25 AREAS IN THE U.S. TO CAST YOUR ROD!
JUST A FEW OF THE MANY AMENITIES ARE:
* Cable T.V. and wireless internet access
* Full size washer & dryer just off of MASTER BEDROOM SUITE, WHICH IS LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR
* Fully equipped GOURMET KITCHEN with induction range, convection and microwave oven. All spices and cooking oils in stock, ready to go!
* Home has three bedrooms with MASTER BEDROOM SUITE ( with QUEEN SIZE BED) HAVING FULL SIZE BATH (all on 1st floor) + two more additional bedrooms on 2nd floor with vaulted ceilings. Back bedroom has river view (and STEARNS & FOSTER QUEEN SIZE MATTRESS) & front bedroom has set of captain TWIN beds. All beds have brand new top of the line mattresses on them for your sleeping comfort.
* The 2nd floor has a full bathroom suite located just a few steps from the doorways of either bedroom.
* The bed linens and towels in this home are TOP OF THE LINE quality. You will not want to get out of bed.
THERE IS NO ROUGHING IT HERE......JUST RELAXATION.......AND ENJOYMENT!
* The town of Willsboro straddles the BOQUET RIVER; and is bordered by LAKE CHAMPLAIN on one side and the ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS on the other.
* The local swimming beach on LAKE CHAMPLAIN (just two miles from the cottage) consists of a series of wide wooded trails, that lead directly to the "black sand" beach of the pristine lake. It is a great location to bike, or paddle to (you can drop in your kayak or canoe from just below the village falls a few blocks from the cottage). "NOBLEWOOD" recreational area is complete with bath house & life-guarded beach in the summer months + VIEW TO DIE FOR ALL YEAR LONG!
* The pace of life in Willsboro, N.Y. is a picture post card view of life in "the slower lane".
OR, YOU CAN TAKE A SHORT RIDE TO LAKE PLACID for a LUGE or BOBSLED RUN for some real hair raising excitement!
*Just hang out on the OVERLOOK PATIO; & watch as the changing of the seasons is marked by the surface of the river below.
To relish this scene is a moment in time that is few & far between in most of our busy lives. It is absolutely mystical at night.!
**Visit "BEAU OVERLOOK" & you will see all that this area has to offer all year long....THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO; OR NOTHING AT ALL!**
* Visit the ADIRONDACK MUSEUM (open spring through fall, with all many weekly festivals & activities), OR the breath-taking AU SABLE FALLS GORGE, which is open all year (just 15 minutes away) for inspirational scenery, wonderful hiking and great photo opportunities!
* Just a short walk down the street is the "TURTLE ISLAND CAFE" ~ A**** star restaurant, specializing in local cuisine, in a friendly and unpretentious atmosphere ~ be prepared to be dazzled by local chef DAVID MARTIN.
* Or, you can make a short trip to the other side of the river & check out some of the friendly locals on their way to or from church, dining at the SPORTSMAN'S DINETTE. They have many home-made favorites. Mine is the turkey salad sandwich.
****** This delightful & artsy riverside cottage (built in 1877) has been recently restored to a "state of the art" vacation destination. ******
It is filled with vintage furnishings & artwork.WE WELCOME GUESTS to relax & enjoy all of the love & effort that has been put into this cozy nest.
IF YOU & YOUR GUESTS ARE ABLE TO LEAVE THE HOME IN THE CONDITION THAT IT IS IN WHEN THE KEYS ARE PASSED TO YOU, THEN PLEASE CALL US TODAY FOR A VACATION TO REMEMBER!
* The " BEAU OVERLOOK COTTAGE" rents for $175.. per night (three night winter holiday special of $150. per night) or $925. per week + tax.
PLEASE CALL AT: 302-593-0421 FOR RESERVATION BOOKING AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
SCAMMERS DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE ~ WE WILL REPORT YOU TO CRAIG'S LIST!