Modern, recently built executive view home in a friendly but very private hillside neighborhood overlooking Silicon Valley. Perfect for entertaining, relaxing, and/or raising a family. Gorgeous sunrises over misty valley fog, warm daytime lighting, stunning skies during sunset, and sparkling city light views. Great location on the inside of 280, just 5 minutes to 280 and 8 minutes to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and downtown San Carlos.
5 bathrooms (2 full baths, 3 half-baths). Approximately 4100 sq ft including garage.
Stunning panoramic views of Silicon Valley from almost every room in the house.
* Dramatic double-door marble entry with soaring ceilings
* Comfortable multi-level layout. Safe, carpeted, half-level staircases.
* Open chef's kitchen with granite counters. Jenn-Air gas cooktop with grill on island and facing the view. Brand new "touch-sensitive" faucet, so no need to touch the faucet with your dirty hands. Breakfast bar. Stainless appliances. Large, walk-in pantry (chefs' favorite!).
* Huge living room next to kitchen with high ceilings, "papal" balcony, and marble "instant" Heat-N-Glo gas fireplace.
* Master bedroom suite has marble Heat-N-Glo gas fireplace, dual sinks, his-and-her separate walk-in closets, jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and linen closet.
* Second bedroom has walk-in closet
* Upper penthouse can be fourth bedroom, office, or in-law retreat. Has its own half-bath.
* Large family room has marble Heat-N-Glo gas fireplace. Since it has a door and its own adjacent half-bath, it can serve as a 5th bedroom - perfect as a guest room for a visiting family.
* Formal dining room (currently an artist studio) facing inspiring front yard views of gardens and tall trees.
* Tons of storage closets
* High quality hardwood floors in living room and breakfast nook area
* High quality carpeting in bedrooms and family room
* 3 car garage
Multiple decks/balconies, all overlooking endless Silicon Valley vistas.
1. Italian palazzo style multi-level backyard deck. Approximately 1200 sq feet (the size of a 3 bedroom apartment)
2. Outside the French doors of the kitchen, there is an upper deck under an oak tree. Perfect for everyday BBQ'ing.
3. French doors open from the living room to a perfect balcony to spend an afternoon.
4. There's also a more private deck outside the French doors of the master bedroom.
The view includes the distant shores of Fremont and the hills of Mount Diablo in the East Bay, the waters of San Francisco Bay, Moffett Field standing out amongst Silicon Valley campuses, the distant skyscrapers of downtown San Jose, the highly conspicuous Hoover Tower and The Dish at Stanford, reflections of the Mt. Umunhum radar tower on the southern rim of Silicon Valley, the bold white cross on Emerald Hill, and a private picturesque valley below.
Partially furnished, primarily with new Restoration Hardware furniture.
Custom Hunter Douglas Silhouette window and door treatment throughout.
3 skylight tunnels illuminate 2 bathrooms and the lower stairwell foyer.
Located in the Palomar Park neighborhood off Highway 280 and Edgewood Rd.
* 5 minutes to Highway 280
* 8 minutes to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and quaint shops on Laurel St in downtown San Carlos
* 10 minutes to Redwood City Caltrain or Highway 101
* 15 minutes to downtown Menlo Park
* 20 minutes to Stanford and downtown Palo Alto
* 22 minutes to San Bruno BART. Less than 1 hour to downtown SF via BART.
* 25 minutes to SFO
* Situated on a 1.7 acre double parcel lot
* Friendly neighborhood with slow and minimal traffic on straight, dead-end street
* Great location for walking routes around Palomar Park and San Carlos, cycling on Canada Rd, and mountain biking trails in San Carlos and Skyline
Year-round gardening included. Fully automatic sprinkler system, with rain sensor.
High-speed Comcast cable installed and recently professionally optimized throughout the house. Getting 25+ Mbps download speeds. (Not included.)
Available immediately. If this posting is still up, the property is still available - so please don't ask. Serious enquiries please. Strictly no solicitations.